Based on much experiences on providing quality, cost-effective and long lasting roll forming systems
Slitting machine, also known as disc shears, is a general term of metal processing industry.
1. The use of slitting machine
: the slitting machine is applied to the longitudinal shearing work of metal strip and plate, and rewinding the narrow strip after slitting.
2. Advantages of the product: convenient operation, high cutting precision, high material utilization rate, and controllable cutting speed.
3. Composition structure: it consists of uncoiling, feeding positioning, slitting, slitting, and coiling.
4. Applicable materials: titanium alloy, titanium, tinplate, silicon steel sheet, aluminum strip, copper, stainless steel plate, galvanized sheet, etc.
5. Widely used industries: transformer, motor, household appliances, automobile, building materials, packaging industry, hardware, etc.
Main components of slitting machine:
1. Feeding car
3. Feeding device
4. Traction leveller
5. Hydraulic slitting machine
6. Pontoon bridge
7. Side guide
8. Slitting machine
9. Waste edge rewinding machine
10. Feed rack
11. Pontoon bridge
12. Presplitting device
13. Tension station
14. Feeding device
15. Roll cutting machine
16. Steering drum
17, rear axle,
18. Winding machine
19. Feeding car
20. Auxiliary support
21. Hydraulic system
22. Electrical system
Type of slitting machine:
1. According to the thickness of the slitting plate, it can be divided into thin strip and thick strip.
2. According to the metal material, it can be divided into copper strip slitting line, stainless steel slitting line, cold plate slitting line, silicon steel slitting line and tinplate slitting machine, aluminum slitting machine.
3. According to the degree of automation, it can be divided into automatic slitting line and semi-automatic slitting line.